Refund & Warranty
Diamond-U provides a 30-Day Return Window and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. Except as provided below, Diamond-U is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use purchased product. Under no circumstances shall Diamond-U be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the purchased product. The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty. Diamond-U warrants its manufactured products and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the original ship date. During this period, Diamond-U will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Diamond-U’s option, without charge to you.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Diamond-U
- This warranty covers only normal use of the purchased products. Diamond-U shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Diamond-U representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
RETURN OF NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
A non-defective product may be returned to Diamond U within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- Diamond U will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard shipping fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
- No refund will be granted for product which has been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardized Diamond U’s ability to remarket or resell the product. Diamond U maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a product’s fitness for return.
- Any non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item missing the UPC on the original packaging may not be returned.