REFUND AND WARRANTY
Diamond-U provides a 30-Day Return Window and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. Except as provided below, Diamond-U is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use purchased product. Under no circumstances shall Diamond-U be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the purchased product. The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty. Diamond-U warrants its manufactured products and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the original ship date. During this period, Diamond-U will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Diamond-U’s option, without charge to you.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Diamond-U
- This warranty covers only normal use of the purchased products. Diamond-U shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Diamond-U representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
RETURN OF NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
A non-defective product may be returned to Diamond U within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- Diamond U will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard shipping fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
- No refund will be granted for product which has been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardized Diamond U’s ability to remarket or resell the product. Diamond U maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a product’s fitness for return.
- Any non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item missing the UPC on the original packaging may not be returned.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Diamondu.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Diamond-U uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize Diamond-U pages, or register with Diamond-U site or services, a cookie helps Diamond-U to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, preferred email address, and so on. When you return to Diamond-U, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Diamond-U features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Diamond-U services or Web site you visit.
515 W Cowles Street
Long Beach, CA 90813
Ph: (562) 436-8245 or (800) 777-1014